Friday 20 April 2012

A Prayer for all our readers and followers!

Heavenly Father I pray for a release of heaven's best today, may we come to know and experience You in a much deeper and tangible way. I pray for a divine head-on collision with purpose and destiny, for You pre-ordained us towards good plans which You prepared for us in advance! I release upon your life today God-Encounters and God-breakthrough's that will shake the gates of hell...! I speak victory in your camp and destruction in every satanic, demonic attack against you in Jesus Christ Name!. I pray healing and restoration to be poured out in every area of your life and a new season of impossibilities made possible!
I announce and declare over your life a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him...!
I thank you Lord for the wind of Your Spirit blowing, a touch of Heaven that changes Earth!

In the Name of Jesus Christ
Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Christo Vermeulen24 April 2012 at 10:18

    Isn’t this awesome!
    The Word of God says;
    “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
    Know how can I call onto the one I have not believed in?
    How can I believe in the one home I have not heard?
    How can I hear without someone brings the Word of God to me?
    How can someone bring the Word of God unless they aren’t send.
    The Word of God also says;
    “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
    But not all accepted the good news.
    For Isaiah says,
    “Lord, who has believed our message?
    You see, Faith comes from hearing the message, and the massage is heard through the word of “Christ”, the anointed one.
    But did we not hear?
    Of course we did.
    “Christ” voice has gone out into all the earth, “Christ” words to the ends of the world.
    You see, from one man He made every nation of men, that we should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for you and the exact places where you should live.
    God did this so that you would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.
    “Call on to the name of the Lord.”
    Devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God.
    Begin to build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the sacred articles belonging to God into the temple that will be built for the Name of the LORD.

    Amen.

    Hope to see you all in the services
    God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete