Tuesday 29 May 2012

Winds of Change Conference Testimony 11-13 May


We serve a big and awesome God and to Him be all the praise and glory for what I have received during our Winds of Change Conference.

Ever since I came to the Lord in January 2009, I have never experienced the power of the Lord over me like this past weekend. In January 2012 we started Elijah Fire & Sword Ministries under Pastor Abie who is the head of Elijah Fire & Sword Ministries International. In the short time that we have been busy we have received so much prophetic Word that “this is the place where things are going to happen.” We have really become spoilt with amazing services.

Even though most of the people who have attended our services have been slain in the Spirit, I have not experienced it until this this conference. The devil also told me that it won’t happen to me and that it is not really necessary. I have experienced the anointing over me like never before but I was longing for more. I wanted the baptism in the Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, and then also to be slain in the Spirit. Anyone of these two would do.

About 3 weeks before the Conference started I received a dream where I was slain in the Spirit but it was in an empty and unfamiliar place. After I discussed it with Pastor Abie, I was convinced that it will happen to me but not in a familiar place. I started to fast a week before the weekend kicked off because I wanted to make sure that from a spiritual side, I was ready.

The Friday’s service kicked off with a lot of people and a lot of excitement but nothing really happened during the altar call so I went home a little bit disappointed. On the Saturday’s service there was a lot of excitement once again but because of what happened the Friday I had decided that I would not go out for prayer if an altar call was made.         

While Pastor Abie was preaching on Saturday something happened to me when he took the person behind me out of his pew and the Spirit of God slain that man. I wanted to jump up because something started to turn inside my stomach but I remained seated. Then when Pastor Abie came to the front, he took my husband by the hand and prayed over him and the Spirit of God came over him and next moment he was lying on the floor as well. I started to cry and my friend who was sitting next to me started to pray for me, that is all I remember...  

If God is in control, we can’t be in control as well. I was surprised to wake up the Saturday evening past 11 in my own bed, not knowing how I got there. I didn’t even respond to be ministered to, but God came to me, He knew my need and gave me what I longed for.
I had a wonderful meeting with Jesus while I was out, He showed me lots of things, some prophetic, some sorrows, things which I believe is part of heaven, He also asked me a few questions which I had no answer for and many things which I still don’t understand but I know He will explain to me in due time. Best of all is while I was laying there He baptised me with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.

I am glad to be part of what the Lord is doing and I know greater things are still coming. I give all the honour and glory to Jesus for He alone is worthy to receive all the glory and honour. If you want to experience what we are experiencing I want to invite you to come to our services. Blessings!

Andoline Smit.
For video's of all our clips feel free to follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment